Recently I was making research on hacked websites of hotels. And step by step I reached out the website of Q Brainstorm Software company. Q Brainstorm Software is an IT company from India, established in 2004. This company offer an extensive range of various services based on several programming languages, website development, mobile app development and even SEO services. Briefly, “We do everything”. But they attracted my attention not because of their services, but because of their products.
Q Brainstorm Software products
Looking at the product page, I see the list of several products:
- Hotel Desktop – Available in three different versions, ultimate hotel management solution for small and medium accommodation facilities.
- Hotel web – Hotel Pro desktop version can be further enhanced with a web module where you can manage your reservations and view the calendar using just a web browser.
- Hotel Mobile – Hotel mobile app is a comfortable way of managing your reservations from any place in the world. Only a mobile phone or tablet is required.
- Channel Manager – Hotel can be synchronised with the most popular channel managers in the world such as YieldPlanet, Octorate or WuBook.
- Online Booking Engine – Allow customers to make reservations directly through your website with a modern, fully customizable online booking engine.
- Advanced Functionalities – Accounting, statistics, logbook, customizable documents, automated emails, rate plans, services, meals management and more!
These products are business oriented, which is a little frightening to me and I’ll tell you why.
If you’re looking for a software to power up your business one of the primary requirements is the safety of the software. The vulnerable software may endanger business in various ways. Now let’s think about whether you can trust your business to the company and its products if the website of the company itself is hacked? Yes! Hacked. Continue reading Q Brainstorm Software hacked and this endangers their customers